Terms & conditions for booking with Alpine Resort Nannies
1) When requesting & booking childcare from ALPINE RESORT NANNIES you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
2) I understand that ALPINE RESORT NANNIES acts as an introductory agent matching Families with child care service providers. We are not employers or responsible for the individual programmes of activities or services provided by each individual service provider that you are matched with or have any influence as to their own terms & conditions of operation.
3) ALPINE RESORT NANNIES are NOT responsible for any remuneration service providers are owed for their services by you the Family. It is the responsibility of the Families to ensure terms are settled by the conditions set by the service providers. Alpine Resort Nannies are not responsible for the refunding of any contractual hours that are paid in advance that the Family choose not use. It is at the discretion of the Family if they wish to relieve the service provider of their duties early or choose not to use them for any period of time during her contracted hours. If the service provider is unable to full fill their contracted hours, then YOU the Family must ensure that any financial compensation/refunds/final pay & settlements are discussed and agreed with the service provider directly. No refund in any part of your payment to Alpine Resort Nannies will be given.
4) ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will endeavour to provide up to date and correct profiles on all service provider from the information supplied to us by them.
5) ALPINE RESORT NANNIES provide all introduction services for which we charge a fee and includes the following;
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES Match Families with childcare service providers by means of introduction.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES provide communication and introduction services that match Families with the service provider.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES Families are notified in advance the remuneration expected by the service provider that they are matched with and will be notified of the service provider’s terms.
- After your first contact with ALPINE RESORT NANNIES requesting us to match you with a service provider, ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will collect information from you to best suit your requirements for Childcare and check availability with the service provider on our books.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will contact the service provider best suited & available to match your requirements and we will pass on the information relevant to your request. We will confirm with the service provider, that they are able to carry out your request using their services and can commit to the date and location requested.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will send you a profile of the service provider that you are matched with if available.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will communicate all the information relating to your request for Childcare between you the Family and us ALPINE RESORT NANNIES and between the service provider and us ALPINE RESORT NANNIES.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will send confirmation of your request and the availability of childcare. We will email all information relating to your request and we will confirm times/locations of the initial first meeting and or pick up.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES vet the childcare service providers credentials and interview them prior to registering them on our database. Insurance policies held by your service provider are only checked that they are valid dated policies and we do not inspect their content or cover in detail. We cannot guarantee that your service provider will hold public liability insurance. DBS/ basic police checks are no older than 3years old and a copy is held on file. Referees provided by the service provider are followed up by us via email and not in person. A copy of the document confirming their identity is also kept on file.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES ensure frequent visits/meetings are made with each service provider over the season. This ensures we can confidently provide a service of excellence and keep our profiles of their services up to date.
- ALPINE RESORT NANNIES are always contactable via email, should you need us for whatever reason during your booking. If you need any extra equipment or simply have a question or need any local information, we are here to help where we can.
6) Upon receiving your payment/deposit which is non refundable and includes our introduction fee & all services & admin to provide a childcare service provider for you, you will receive all the final details of your introduction. The profile of the service provider you are matched with along with their contact details will be given prior to your arrival. If you have any personal questions relating to the individual services of the service provider you are matched with, or any last minute amendments to scheduling and location, this will enable you to contact them directly should you need to and they will be given your details to contact to you for the final payment directly to them.
Booking fees for evening babysitting are also non refundable in all circumstances*.
If you are paying from a bank outside of the EU or in a currency other than sterling, you MUST ensure all bank fees are paid at your end. Any costs incurred will be chargeable and you will be invoiced accordingly for any outstanding amounts which must then be paid in full promptly to secure your booking . Pay pal charges are at your own expense and listed on your invoice.
In every booking made with Alpine Resort Nannies, we ask families for details of any allergies, medical issues, medication administration or special needs of all the children that are being cared for, if applicable to that child or children. You must answer honestly and with all the details requested so that Alpine Resort Nannies can ensure you are placed with an informed service provider with the appropriate knowledge, skills or experience to that child/children and that they are able to give your child/children the appropriate and very best care. We reserve the right to cancel your booking, retain monies paid and collect monies owed if you do not inform of any conditions that may have implications as to the care they require, especially if we feel it cannot be given with the Nanny you have been placed and it compromises the level of care or is beyond the skills or experience of your service provider. We are not obliged to to find a suitable alternative for you.
Alpine Resort Nannies reserves the right to change the service provider you are matched with upon booking, after booking and after payment in full has been made. We reserve the right to make amendments to your booking with regards to dates and timings should circumstances dictate.
You must inform Alpine Resort Nannies of any medical issues effecting the children in the booking that are currently known prior to booking and of any contagious* illnesses in the 7 days leading up to your holiday of any or all the children being cared for or others in your party accompanying you. You must also inform your service provider directly of any illness that occurs during the week of the children in care or of those staying in the same accommodation, particularly if they are of a contagious natures such as chickenpox*, measles*, mumps*, impetigo*, gastroenteritus*, meningitis* etc etc, this list is not exhaustive. Please do not assume that your service provider is either immune or happy to care for a very sick child or be exposed to a contagion.
In the event of you cancelling your booking whilst in resort due to the illness of your child or for any other reason, no refunds will be made by Alpine Resort Nannies of any monies already paid. Any monies paid to your service provider prior will also be retained and any monies owed must be paid in full to your service provider upon the dismissal of your service provider should you choose to dismiss them before the end of their term.
Your service provider reserves the right not to start or continue care for your sick child should they feel at risk to their own health. In this event and only if they have been given prior notification of such illness to be able to make an informed choice, then only hours worked will be owed to your service provider. This will be charged at a flat rate of £10 phr and any monies if returned to you will also be calculated at this flat rate of £10phr. No deposits paid to Alpine Resort Nannies will be refunded.
If illness or a medical condition has been concealed from your service provider or from Alpine Resort Nannies and we feel your service provider or the children themselves are at risk due to requiring more appropriate care, then we reserve the right to pull your service provider from your booking and retain any monies paid and collect any monies owed.
Alpine Resort Nannies and your service provider cannot and will not provide or purchase medication for your child. Your service provider cannot administer injections unless it is an Epi pen used in an emergency that you have provide, in the name of the child it’s being administered to and that you have demonstrated its correct use. Only prescription medication in the name of the child maybe given. Your service provider does reserve the right to refuse administering any medication if they feel uncomfortable in doing so.
With regards to Covid 19, if there is a confirmed or suspected case in your party holidaying with you, or at your accommodation, then you must inform Alpine Resort Nannies and your service provider immediately. Your booking maybe cancelled if it is a suspected case but this will be up to the discretion of you and your service provider as you will both be more party to the information at hand and can make the right decisions between you. Alpine Resort Nannies Ltd will not have the final say or be a part to any discussions or agreements made between both parties or to the consequences of such agreements. Your booking however, will be cancelled with immediate effect if there is a confirmed case. No refunds will be made in this case by us Alpine Resort Nannies or by your service provider for any unused hours of your booking.
Whilst we do recommend to Nannies using our service that they purchase their own public liability insurance, we cannot guarantee this or their level of cover. When using our service, You the client must insure you have adequate travel insurance cover to you if anything should happen to your children or the property you are residing in whilst they are in the care of the Nanny. You will be expected to claim on your own insurance in every event.
CANCELLATION & CHANGES
In the unfortunate situation that you may have to cancel your Childcare requirements with ALPINE RESORT NANNIES the following cancellation, charges and conditions apply.
In ALL circumstances the pre payment/deposit for our services for your childcare requirements including any additional services you may have pre arranged and pre paid to ALPINE RESORT NANNIES, will be retained. No monies will be refunded.
The deposit/prepayment/booking fee is for work that has been already carried out, such as admin, collecting details/data for your childcare requirements and matching you with a suitable independent local working provider, answering all questions during the booking process, matching families with local independent nannies based on their individual needs, vetting & interviewing nannies for you and other admin during and after your booking. It also ensures that we can book your Nanny and ensure she is available for you. It covers all the hours put in by ourselves to be able to provide this service and the list is not exhaustive.
Please refer to your travel insurance to view their terms of their cover for these circumstances and please ensure you have sufficient cover.
No refunds will be or can be made if cancellation is made by either party due to any issues arising from any travel restrictions or resort/country closures/quarantine measures or any other restrictions or enforcements in place preventing you from receiving your Nanny service for example or anything beyond our control in relation to Covid 19 and its effects, resulting in your booking being prevented from happening. This list is not exhaustive.
CMA guidance 5.13.5 citing fairness of refunds from businesses, say we are entitled to hold back from any refund what is likely to be reasonably needed to cover net costs or net loss of profit, it also states in 5.13.6 that a genuine deposit such as ours, which reflects ordinary expenses necessarily entailed for the trader and may legitimately be be kept in full. We believe our deposit/prepayment is fair as it covers the service detailed above, that we promised to deliver and that we have provided this in full.
If after you have paid your balance to your service provider for their services in full which prior to your arrival and you cancel within that time prior to commencement of your booking or during your booking in resort for whatever reason, then 100% of total cost will be retained. No refunds in part, full, pro rata or in any proportion of the deposit, balance or total cost upon booking will be made. No refunds in part, full, pro rata or in any proportion of the deposit, balance or total cost are made once the booking commences . Please ensure you have read and been notified of your service providers terms prior to paying the balance.
ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will endeavour to assist you with re booking if possible in the current season if requested but there are no guarantees this is possible and is subject to availability only. We are unable to re book you into the following season.
If in any event, ALPINE RESORT NANNIES cancels your booking at any time prior to your arrival or whilst you are in resort but prior to the start time & date of your booking due to the unavailability of your Nanny and they are unable to find a suitable replacement, then they reserve the right to do so and your deposit/pre payment will be returned to you in full. No further payments will be made in addition to the deposit/pre payment returned to you, in any cases of any losses or compensation claims.
If your booking has been cancelled by ALPINE RESORT NANNIES and if payment to your service provider has also been made in full, then ALPINE RESORT NANNIES will in all good faith assist you with the return of your money paid to your service provider by contacting them directly but unfortunately, Alpine Resort Nannies cannot be held responsible or liable should your Nanny fail to return payment to you. You would have to pursue return of your payment directly with your service provider. Please understand that we have no control over this and therefore we may not, in all circumstances be successful in assisting you recover funds.
Alpine Resort Nannies reserves the right to make changes to your service provider should in the event your service provider is unable to take your booking due to personal circumstances beyond our control/is injured/or is ill etc prior to or during your booking. We also reserve the right to adjust start and finish times if required.
ADDING & DEDUCTION OF HOURS
If you wish to add hours to your booking after booking and payment had been made, then this is subject to the availability of your service provider and is subject to further charges which must be booked through Alpine Resort Nannies and you will be quoted by ALPINE RESORT NANNIES to which you will be invoiced separately.
Any hours you may wish to deduct from your booking after booking and after the deposit has been paid but before the balance has been paid, is solely up to the discretion of ALPINE RESORT NANNIES and on behalf of your service provider. Any agreed deductions of agreed hours will only, can only be deducted from the balance that is due prior to arrival in resort and not from the deposit already paid. The balance then will be amended accordingly and you will receive and amended invoice for the balance. Hours deducted will be calculated at a flat rate of £10phr of the balance and not pro rata of the original quote.
We work really hard to ensure that everything runs smoothy with your booking and with your service provider that you are matched with and we are always ready to help out with any issues you may have no matter how small. We want to make sure the your week is a great one and therefore we are happy to be contacted in any event so we can help wherever we can.
Should however, any issues arise during the week with your service provider that you matched with and you are not happy with your service provider, the arrangements made or wish to discuss any other matters, then you must communicate this to Alpine Resort Nannies whilst you are still in resort.
We are then in a better position to be able to potentially assist, replace or make changes. After this time and if you haven’t communicated with before you have left resort not enabling us sufficient time to make any resolves directly with you and if possible in person, or within the time of your service provider’s booking and before they finish their time with you , we cannot then resolve any issues after the fact other than to pass on comments/feedback directly to your service provider. You may take up any and all issues directly with your Independent resort service provider for resolution with them directly. Alpine Resort Nannies will not and are under no obligation to make any monetary gestures, refunds or credits on the booking in question and are removed from any liability or obligation.
The service you have agreed to is that of an introduction only to an Independent service provider based in your resort of choice. Whilst we endeavour to make sure that your service provider is suitable and whilst we fulfil our promise to obtain references, make checks and interview applicants registering with us, we cannot be held responsible for their programming of activities, methods or general working practices.